MAIN GEAR ONLY TO FIT MAZDA PROTEGES DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR
- Price includes 1 new main gear only
- This gear will fit Mazda Protege’02-07 .
- This gear will replace broken gear for above door locks, but if motor is burned out as in 40% of cases you will need to check first, you will save $$$ from new price
- We manufacture this gear in our factory, which produces other injection moulded parts for our gas springs, unlike other suppliers who purchase theirs.
- It is made of different compound to original gear, and is much stronger
- We have NOT had 1 broken gear with over thousands sold
- We aim to dispatch to you within 1 business day, after receiving cleared payment.
- Guarantee it will fit your vehicle and you will be 100% satisfied
About Nitro Lift
- We are a fully owned and operated Australian company
- This kit is designed and made by us, the brackets are designed by us and powder coated by a high quality
- We have been in the business of manufacturing and repairing gas struts throughout Australia for over 20 years and know a lot about gas struts
- Our Struts Have Been Tested In Salt Spray And 50,000 Operations
- All deliveries will be registered with tracking. Consignment number will be provided to you via email from Australia Post when goods leave our warehouse
- All gas struts are high quality and brand new with 12 months warranty and full replacement guarantee
We are always available to answer your questions via the contact form on our website.
2 X TAILGATE GAS STRUTS – MAZDA TRIBUTE
1 X LIFT UP STRUT KIT MAZDA BT50 TAIL GATE – MAZDA BT 50 2012 – 2018
MAIN GEAR DOOR LOCK ACTUATOR – MAZDA PROTEGES
2 x TAILGATE GAS STRUTS – MAZDA 2 HATCH
Bonnet Gas Struts Conversion Kit – Mazda BT-50 2006-2011
Bonnet Gas Strut Conversion Kit – Mazda BT50 2012 – 2018
2 X HATCH GAS STRUTS – MAZDA 323 ASTINA
2 X GAS STRUTS – MAZDA 6 HATCH
2 X GAS STRUTS – MAZDA 6 HATCH LUXURY SPORTS
2 X TAILGATE STRUT – MAZDA 121 METRO
2 X BOOT GAS STRUTS – MAZDA MX6
NITRO LIFT REAR TAILGATE automatic SLOW DOWN & assistant LIFT STRUT KIT-Mazda BT50 2012–ONWARDS